Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Japan

What a nightmare the people of Japan are going through right now! I know, that is a huge understatement. I have been thinking about what I can do to help. I don't have tons of extra money and the rainy weather we are having doesn't lend itself to a garage sale. Organizations seem to need money the most though. Logistically it is probably hard getting donated supplies halfway around the world. This morning it occured to me that I could donate all of the money from sales in my Etsy shop! So that's what I am doing. Stop by, have a look, tell your friends, put it on Facebook if you feel like it. The money will go to the Red Cross.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful darling! What do u say about following each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete